Globalization 101: Student stories
At the Globalization 101 website you can read about Nigerian young people who have been visiting students in a summer program in the US.
- What American school did these four young people attend during the summer?
- Which one of the students wants to be a mechanical engineer? Why?
- Which one of the students wants to go into diplomacy? Why?
- What job does the girl want to have? What major world institution would she like to work for?
- What did the students study in the summer program at the American school?
- What aspects of globalization is Simon the most grateful for?
- What benefits does Jerimiah think globalization has brought to his village?
- What benefits does Ifeanyi see from globalization?
- Having read these four stories, what benefits do you see from having international student-exchange programs like the one described here?